Contemporary family home with quality finishes
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Sleek and contemporary is how you would describe 20 Kidston Crescent.
Built less than 5 years ago this stunning low set home has been built to perfection, with quality tap ware, high end Porcelain tiles, stone worktops and more!!
This welcoming home offers an open plan lifestyle that stems from the ultra-modern kitchen that includes Caesar stone work tops, quality appliances and heaps of overhead cupboards; all overlooking the living/meals area and media room.
Beautiful porcelain tiles flow throughout the living spaces and continues out onto the alfresco dining area, creating a seamless indoor and outdoor lifestyle. This peaceful haven with its stunning water feature creates a tranquil place to relax and unwind.
Back inside the four spacious bedrooms are located away from the living areas, the huge master retreat includes a roomy walk-in robe with shelving and a boutique style ensuite which includes floor to ceiling porcelain tiles, double vanity with stone tops and luxury shower with waterfall shower head. The three further bedrooms all include fans and built in's and are serviced by the modern family bathroom.
Homes of this style and calibre will suit all buyers looking for a property that is ready to move into with minimal maintenance. For more information please contact Bonnie Worth on 0434 862 887
- Fully fenced landscaped gardens and lawn for kids and pets to play
- 5000ltr water tank plumbed to laundry and toilets
- Solar hot water
- Double garage
- Garden shed
- Fans throughout
- Air-con in the living/meals area
- Porcelain tiles throughout living areas, bathrooms and alfresco
- Covered alfresco with tiled feature wall, water feature and fan
- Master bedroom with WIR and boutique style ensuite
- Three bedrooms with carpet, built-in's and fans
- Fully tiled family bathroom
- Separate laundry with linen cupboards
- Bus Stop 350m
- MarketPlace Warner 1.7km
- Bray Park State School 3.1km
- Bray Park State High School 1.3km
- Brisbane City 23.5km
- Brisbane Airport 29.3km
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.