Convenience at its best
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Welcome to 9/35 Lavender Place, a sleek and modern villa ideally suited to buyers looking for that convenient lifestyle. Everything is on your doorstep, only 170m from Carseldine train station and the City bus stop plus minutes away from schools, local shops and eateries.
- A tiled open plan kitchen, lounge and dining with fan and air-conditioning
- Kitchen comes complete with a dishwasher, Westinghouse cooktop and oven plus pantry.
- Sliding doors open out to the covered terrace, perfect for entertaining friends.
- Master bedroom features carpet, air-conditioning and fan plus mirrored built in robes.
- Tiled en-suite includes a vanity with storage, toilet and shower.
- Spacious second bedroom is carpeted and comes complete with fan and built in cupboard.
- Tiled family bathroom with vanity, large shower and toilet.
- A handy laundry, cleverly hidden behind sliding doors.
- Additional storage with a broom cupboard and linen closet.
- Single electric garage
- Easy to care for garden
Other things to consider:
- Built in 2012
- Flyscreens throughout
- Electric hot water
- Rental appraisal $340 - $350 p/w
- Low Body Corporate Fees
- 170m to Carseldine Train Station
- 170m to the City Bus Stop
- 170m to Taigum Shopping Centre Bus Stop
- 2.6km / 6 minute drive to Carseldine Central and Woolworths
- 2.5km / 5 minute drive to Bracken Ridge Plaza and Coles
- 1.5km / 4 minute drive to Taigum State School
- 3.3km / 6 minute drive to Aspley State School
- 18.3km / 29 minute drive to the City
- 16.7km / 24 minute drive to Brisbane Airport via Airport Link
For further information or a private inspection please contact Bonnie Worth on 0434 862 887
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.