Stylishly Renovated Four Bed Home Plus Study
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in a quiet street in the Fernlands Estate and surrounded by luscious greenery is 38 Larwood Place. This stylishly renovated four bed plus study abode is ready for you to move in and enjoy.
Set on a roomy 883m2 block, this low set home has been designed with functionality in mind. The formal living and dining area are both generous in size and flows seamlessly onto the impressive casual meals and dining area.
The heart of the home is undoubtedly the large well-appointed kitchen with superior finishes, an abundance of stylish cabinetry and European appliances. The stunning Caesar stone worktop with waterfall edge wraps around the kitchen to provide extra worktop space and an area to entertain. The home also features a games room that is large in size and overlooks the kitchen.
Away from the living areas is the master retreat, this private hideaway with air-conditioning is generous in size and features built in robes and a fully renovated ensuite with double shower, his and her vanity with stone tops and toilet. The three further bedrooms all with built-in's and fans have been refreshed with new carpets and window coverings, all serviced by the fully renovated family bathroom.
Outside there is a large covered alfresco area, finished perfectly with contemporary tiles. The garden is landscaped beautifully with lawn for the kids and pets to play and there is ample space to the front of the home to store a trailer or tinny.
This immaculately presented home has everything a growing family needs and is located close to schools, transport links and parks. For more information please contact Bonnie Worth on 0434 862 887
- 883m2 block
- Freshly painted throughout
- New floor coverings throughout
- New fans and downlights
- Renovated Kitchen with European appliances and Caesar stone tops
- Formal living and dining with fan
- Casual living and dining with air-con
- Large games room
- Separate home office
- Huge master retreat with air-con, built in's and renovated ensuite
- Renovated family bathroom and separate toilet
- Store room with linen closet
- Double garage and laundry
- Undercover entertaining and landscaped gardens
- Room to the front to store a caravan or trailer
- Brisbane City 16.9km
- Brisbane Airport Via Airport Link 22.3km
- Patricks Road State School - 3.4km
- Ferny Grove State High School 4.6km
- Bus Stop 1.2km
- Ferny Grove Train Station 4.1km
- Hall Reserve Parkland 400m
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.