Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Modern ground floor unit with large private garden!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
OPEN HOME CANCELLED, PLEASE CALL BONNIE WORTH TO BOOK IN YOUR PRIVATE INSPECTION
If you are looking for convenient living with everything on your doorstep then this neat and tidy 2 bedroom ground floor unit located in the Pretoria Apartments should be on your must see list.
Location wise you are in the heart of it all, a mere 300m to the local shops, a short stroll to Zillmere train station perfect for City commuters and close to Zillmere State School and St Dympnas Primary School.
The apartment block is modern and located at the end of Pretoria Street, with visitor parking and one undercover parking bay that comes with the unit.
The unit itself is fresh and up-to-date with a tiled open plan lounge and dining area with air-conditioning and modern kitchen with 4 burner electric cooktop, Fisher and Paykel oven and dishwasher.
Glass sliding doors lead out to the covered entertaining area big enough for a table set and BBQ. The private and fully fenced garden is unusually large for a unit and is a nice little bonus for buyers who are keen gardeners or need an area for the kids to play.
Back inside and away from the living area are the two large bedrooms, both include built-in-robes and fans plus sliding doors out to the garden. The master suite also features a modern ensuite with separate shower; the main family bathroom is also nearby.
Things to consider:
- Low body corporate fees
- Ground floor unit with fully fenced and well maintained private garden
- Pet friendly (subject to body corporate approval)
- Tiled open plan lounge and dining with air-con
- Modern kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
- 2 spacious bedrooms, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Ensuite and family bathroom
- Huge covered entertaining area
- Security screens
- Covered parking and visitor parking
- Zillmere Train Station - 500m
- Bus Stops - 250m
- Bus Stop to UQ, Cultural Centre & Toombul (180m on Handford Road)
- O'Callaghan Park - 900m
- St Dympnas Primary School - 1.4km
- Zillmere State School - 800m
- Aspley State High School - 2.2km
- Local Shops - 300m
- Westfield Chermside - 3.9km
- Brisbane City - 13.8km (via Tolls)
- Brisbane Airport - 13.8km
For more information or a tour of the property please contact Bonnie Worth on 0434 862 887
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.