Spacious Home in a Tranquil Setting
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in a tranquil cul-de-sac and directly opposite Marilyn Boxer Reserve sits 38 Rebecca Crescent, this stylish home on a roomy 600m2 block has been well designed to accommodate a growing family. Offering larger than average bedrooms, separate living areas and a low maintenance garden, all you need to do is unpack and enjoy!
On entering the property; to the left, you will find the spacious family room which has a relaxing colour palate and ample space for all your furniture. To the rear of the home is the well-appointed open-plan kitchen, complete with quality appliances, heaps of bench top space, oodles of cupboards, pantry and breakfast bar. This flows seamlessly into the open plan living and dining area which is the perfect place for everyone to relax; sliding doors lead out onto the covered alfresco creating an indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
Away from the living areas are the very spacious bedrooms, with room for double beds and desks which is located near to the main bathroom with separate toilet. The master retreat is huge with triple built in robes and tiled ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet.
Outside, you'll be impressed with the covered alfresco with room for the BBQ and table set, enjoy entertaining friends while the kids have hours of fun in the fully fenced garden and cubby house.
The immaculately presented home also features:
- 600m2 block with double gated side access
- Diamond security screens throughout
- Kitchen with LG dishwasher, gas cooking, Westinghouse oven, pantry & breakfast bar
- Open plan lounge and dining with 2 fans and air-conditioning
- Separate family room with fan and air-conditioning
- Master bedroom with fan, air-conditioning, triple mirrored built in's & tiled ensuite
- Three double bedrooms with built-ins and fans
- Separate laundry
- Double garage
- Fully fenced garden
- Plumbed in water tank
- Covered alfresco
- Lawnton State School - 4.2km
- Bray Park State High School - 3.7km
- Genesis Christian College - 2.7km
- Bus Stop - 750m
- Warner MarketPlace - 2.9km
- Bullocky Rest and walking tracks - 4.8km
- Brisbane City - 25.9km
- Brisbane Airport - 31.2km
If you are looking for your next family home that offers space and style but is also close to great walking tracks, then 38 Rebecca Crescent should be on your must see list!
For more information or a tour of the home, please contact Bonnie Worth on 0434 862 887
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
600m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.