2498m² with a STUNNING LOW SET HOME!
- 6 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Land values across the North West corridor of Brisbane have increased significantly in recent years. To find large parcels in excess of half and acre, situated in a private cul de sac, within minutes to Cityrail, local shopping and dining precincts and quality schooling at Genesis Christian College are rare.
This stunning quality family home offers 5 bedroom plus a home office/teenagers retreat (with separate entrance and phone line), three separate living areas and Sparkling inground pool.
Lovingly maintained by the current owners with significant improvements throughout the home, It is perfect for home buyers who are looking for a great location, life-style change to semi-acreage and large quality lowset family home in Joyner.
Ideally located close to Bullocky Rest Park overlooking North Pine Dam, the home has space and separation for the largest of families. Boasting a superb Master Retreat complete with huge modern ensuite and walk in robe, and a further 4 bedrooms all generous in size with built ins. A family bathroom with separate powder room serve the bedrooms.
The largest of family living, both formal and informal, all connect seamlessly to the massive covered outdoor alfresco space with a unique teppanyaki bar set to one side, ensure superb entertaining for family and friends.
The resort inspired pool with wading area has shade cloth protection and is near the outdoor area ensuring the children can be seen at all times. A large double bay shed is at the rear of the site, with own driveway and is powered.
- Master Bedroom, WIR, Ensuite with spa bath, ceiling fan
- 4 Bedroom with built-ins, ceilings fans
- 1 Bedroom or Office with separate entrance
- Family bathroom
- Living/lounge room
- Large family room
- Spacious kitchen with European stainless steel appliances
- Meals area
- Powder room
- Huge Alfresco entertaining area
- Swimming pool
- Fire place
- Security screens to windows and sliding doors
- Double bay shed with power, great for a boat/trailer/cars
- 2489sqm useable block
- Approx 2km to the Bullocky Rest Park,
- Approx 7mins drive to Warner Village (Aldi, Woolworths and Tavern) and Petrie train station,
- Approx 9 mins drive to Lawnton fruit and vegetable market and Seafood shop
2,498m² / 0.62 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.