Luxury retreat with dual living options
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
18 Milford Court is the tranquil hideaway you've been looking for. Positioned on a private 1.6 acres this large dual living home has so much to offer yet is only located a short drive from highly regarded schools and shopping precincts.
Opening the gate, the long driveway meanders past luscious trees and greenery which will no doubt draw your attention. The 1.6 acres of garden with landscaped flora frames the house beautifully.
The warm and welcoming entrance hall with stunning Bamboo flooring and high ceilings create a light and spacious feel as you make your way into the home. To the right is the formal sunken lounge, this cosy space with wood burner offers stunning views to the bushland.
To the rear of the home is the exquisite custom designed chef's country style kitchen with solid Tassie oak worktops; the room is subtly divided into a kitchen and dining space. The updated and extended kitchen with 20 soft close drawers, striking central-island, plenty of cupboard space and high end appliances will make cooking a real pleasure.
The casual living and rumpus area is located to the right of the property and includes a wood-burner plus two sliding glass doors that open out to the garden and pool area.
Away from the living spaces on the ground floor are 4 bedrooms, all generous in size. There is a roomy master suite with fan and air-con, walk-in robe with shelving and an updated ensuite. The room also features sliding glass doors out to the side of the home, perfect for extended family who require their own entrance. Near to the bedrooms is the tiled family bathroom, separate toilet and laundry.
Upstairs is impressive with a huge media room / home office and the jaw dropping Master bedroom with two double built in robes, ensuite shower room and rear balcony. The views from each of these rooms are magnificent. The uninterrupted vistas across the bushland is a magical view to wake up to.
Outside will not disappoint, there is a covered deck with views to the land all of which is fully fenced (perfect for the family pet), a nice flat lawn for the kids to play, an above ground vinyl swimming pool and covered pergola plus two double bay sheds with power and extra parking for vehicles, trailers and caravans.
This gem of a home would suit a multitude of buyers, it offers dual living, space for a home business, large enough for the family to grow and even an Airbnb opportunity.
Other features include:
- Town water
- Septic tank
- Electric hot water system
- Gas and electric cooking
- Double sided wood burner
- 20,000ltr water tank plumbed for toilet and garden
- 2kw Solar with 2.5kw inverter
- Downstairs repainted
- New extended custom made country style kitchen
- New bamboo flooring
- New curtains
• Entry with bamboo flooring, high ceilings and feature lighting
• Formal Sunken Lounge with carpet, wood-burner, new curtains and fan
• Kitchen and Dining with Bamboo flooring, Fisher & Paykel double drawer dishwasher, Mitsubishi air-conditioning, 20 x soft close drawers, double sink, SMEG 6 burner gas range with electric oven, SMEG extractor, SMEG built in oven, large pantry, LG plumbed in fridge freezer, central island breakfast bar with feature lighting.
• Casual living and rumpus with slate flooring, wood-burner, bay window and two sliding doors out to garden and pool
• Bedroom 1 - Carpeted, security screens and fan
• Bedroom 2 & 3 - Carpeted, Built-in's and fan
• Bedroom 4 / master suite - Carpeted, Mitsubishi air-con, fan, walk-in robe with shelving, tiled updated ensuite and sliding glass doors out to side of house.
• Family bathroom, separate toilet and laundry
- Media room / Home office, carpeted and air-conditioned plus views to bushland
- Master suite - carpeted, Mitsubishi air-conditioning, 2 x double built in's, fan, tiled ensuite, rear balcony with views to bushland
- Landscaped front garden
- Above ground vinyl pool with deck
- Covered pergola (5m x 3.5m) with space for a BBQ and seating
- Water tank
- Outside power points and taps
- 2 x double bay sheds with power (6m x 6m)
- Front covered deck with fan
- Fully fenced
- 400m to school bus pick up (Cnr of Milford Court and Eden Drive) including Nudgee College Bus
- Eatons Hill State School 3.2km
- Eatons Hill Shopping Village 3.6km
- Albany Creek State High School 6.1km
- Brisbane City 22.2km
- Brisbane Airport via Airport Link 26.2km
For further information or a tour of the home please contact Bonnie Worth on 0434 862 887
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
6,618m² / 1.64 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.