Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Motivate Seller Will Consider All Genuine Offers
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated on a quiet complex in Railton street in Aspley, this stunning well-presented family home offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 large living area, tennis court, low maintenance garden and 2 car spaces.
This home is well presented and maintained by the current owner. It is ideal for home buyers who are looking for their first home or downsize to central location in Aspley. It is also ideal for investors who are looking for great rental return and capital gain potential. It must be seen to be appreciated as you are within short distance to Aspley Village Centre, Aspley Hypermarket and Chermside Westfield, Aspley bus terminal and Zillmere train Station, Aspley East State school & Aspley State High school.
Key points of attraction:
- Fantastic location, approx. 600m to Aspley Hypermarket (Coles, Woolworths and Aldi) and Aspley bus terminal, 9 mins drive to Chermside Westfield shopping centre and Zillmere train station.
- 3 bedrooms with built-ins + 2 bathrooms + 1 large living area
- Good size kitchen with quality appliances
- 1 Split air-conditioning systems installed for year-round comfort, plus ceiling fans to most areas
- Security screens installed for peace of mind
- Tennis court available for tennis advocate
- Easy care garden with side access
- Resort inspired and maintained pool
- Rates: $374.75 per quarter, Body corp: $71.2 per week (Admin fund + Sinking fund + Property insurance)
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.